Insolvency & Restructuring
We have extensive experience in corporate and personal insolvencies and regularly act for liquidators and trustees in bankruptcy as well as creditors and other stakeholders.
We advise liquidators and provisional liquidators in the performance of their duties in both court compulsory winding-ups and voluntary liquidations. Companies and creditors also seek our advice in insolvency or near-insolvency situations on winding-up procedures and options for debt restructuring.
Our work in Insolvency & Restructuring include:
- advising creditors on their claims against a debtor company;
- petitioning for winding up by creditors, shareholders or the company;
- applying for receivership over the assets of companies;
- applying for appointment of provisional liquidators;
- acting for liquidators in investigations and actions to recover company assets, void dispositions and misfeasance proceedings;
- advising companies and creditors in restructuring of insolvent companies; and
- implementing schemes of arrangement and other corporate rescue plans.
If you would like to know more about our insolvency & restructuring practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at email@example.com.