ONC Lawyers will collect statistics about the users' preference of on-line services offered on the website and the number of visits to the website by using cookies without collecting any personal identifiable information of users. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the website and also allows us to improve the service. By continuing to use the website (or any part thereof), you are agreeing to us placing cookies on your computer device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet - like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website and type of device;
- the date and time you access our website;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages or links you enter, visit and exit our website from.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our website services. This helps us to improve the way our website work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is;
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website services and any material displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose; and
Please note that some cookies on the website are managed by third parties, including, for example, features such as videos, maps and social media API. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to the third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.
The third party cookies we use in our website services, include but are not limited to:
- Google – our website has embedded Google services/tools, such as ‘Google Maps’ and ‘Google Analytics’ for better user experience and analytics purposes. For details of Google cookies usage, please click here.
- In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience of our website.
MANAGING COOKIE SETTINGS
You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functions of the websites.