Insolvency and Directors’ Liabilities
We have extensive experience in corporate insolvencies and regularly act for liquidators and provisional liquidators in both court compulsory winding-ups and voluntary liquidations.
Companies and their directors also seek our advice in insolvency or near-insolvency situations on winding-up procedures and options for debt restructuring.
Our works in Insolvency & Directors’ Liabilities include:
- advising directors on their duties in insolvency or near-insolvency situations;
- petitioning for winding up by the company;
- acting for liquidators in misfeasance proceedings;
- acting for former directors and officers of the company in investigations and proceedings commenced by liquidators;
- advising companies and their directors in restructuring of insolvent companies; and
- implementing schemes of arrangement and other corporate rescue plans.
If you would like to know more about our insolvency & restructuring practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.