We regularly act for trustees in bankruptcy as well as creditors and debtors in personal insolvencies.
We advise trustees in bankruptcy in the performance of their duties. Creditors and debtors also seek our advice on bankruptcy procedures and options for debt restructuring.
Our work in Personal Insolvency include:
- advising creditors on their claims against a debtor;
- petitioning for bankruptcy of debtor;
- acting for trustees in bankruptcy in investigations and proceedings to recover assets, void dispositions;
- advising trustees in bankruptcy in applications for income payment orders and after-acquired property;
- acting for debtors to set aside statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions; and
- advising debtors on annulment of bankruptcy order.
If you would like to know more about our insolvency & restructuring practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at email@example.com.