Real Estate Dispute & Litigation
We advise on the following areas of disputes arising from the property context:
- Building management issues and matters under the Building Management Ordinance;
- Disposal issues surrounding the acquisition of commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate;
- Landlord and tenant matters including break notice disputes, service charge claims, possession and forfeiture actions, dilapidations and lease renewal;
- Neighbour disputes in relation to nuisance, breach of quiet enjoyment, boundary issues, restrictive covenants and easements;
- Security of tenure including disputes surrounding contested and uncontested lease renewals;
- Insolvency-related disputes concerning liquidation, administration and receivership of landlords, tenants, sub-tenants and third parties; and
- Professional negligence concerning advice given by solicitors, valuers, professional agents and management companies.
We provide legal services to developers, purchasers, corporate investors, fund managers, public bodies, government agencies, enterprises, banks, financial institutions and individuals.
If you would like to know more about our real estate practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at email@example.com.