China has become the largest and fastest-growing market in the world in many areas and aspects. At ONC Lawyers, we are poised to provide “one-stop” China legal services for our clients in Hong Kong and any part of the world to develop their business in China.
Our China Practice team has unrivalled experience in handling corporate governance matters, transactions, intellectual property rights and dispute resolutions in China. We understand clients’ concerns about PRC and cross-border legal issues and identify solutions to them, assisting them in achieving their important business goals.
China is a complex, ever-changing market with local variations. Having maintained strong ties with established law firms in medium and large cities in China, our China Practice team is well-positioned to work with senior local lawyers who are conversant with local laws to tackle the legal issues for our clients expediently at different locations, in different industries and fields, even in complicated cases with unique local issues. We have vast experience in advising clients on legal issues in doing business in China. The China Practice services mainly include:
- providing legal services on China investment for foreign investors;
- handling due diligence matters related to cross-border mergers and acquisitions;
- annual retainer for foreign companies in corporate governance, daily management and operation;
- protecting clients’ intellectual property rights and dealing with IP infringement cases;
- dispute resolution in PRC-related matters; and
- procuring the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in the PRC.
Our clients range from listed companies, multinational corporations, renowned brands, institutional investors, financial institutions to real estate developers and contractors and international trading and logistics companies. Our lawyers are conversant with Putonghua, Cantonese and English. To find out more about how we can assist you in your PRC business, please feel free to contact us.
If you would like to know more about our China Law practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.