ONC Lawyers has participated in a tremendous number of complex cross-border merger and acquisition projects, including advising many international corporations and financial institutions on various types of corporate transactions. We are dedicated to providing professional and cost-effective legal services for all of our clients regardless of the size of their business or transactions.
Clients often engage our services in the early stages of their transactions aiming to determine and accomplish their business goals. With our experience in foreign investment laws and practical business operation in China, as well as an in-depth understanding of the regulatory environment and expertise in local taxation and financial regulations, our China Practice team is competent to communicate effectively with local authorities in the PRC for practical legal solutions addressing the needs of our clients and assisting clients to determine the most suitable transaction plan. Our services in this area include:
- devising the mode of cooperation, optimizing transaction structure, participating in transaction negotiations, drafting transaction documents, and advising on risk management;
- conducting background and legal due diligence investigation on the counterparties, industry and location of the project;
- providing consultation on foreign investment related policies, services on the approval matters, industry access, antitrust declaration, financial and taxation arrangements, etc., and dealing with government approval and permission, filing, registration and exemption, etc.;
- providing assistance in assets consolidation and assignment before, during the transition period and after settlement of transactions, and supervising the performance of contracts;
- identifying any issues of the investee company in corporate governance, rules and regulations, operation and management and major decision-making, and making suggestions in regulating and optimizing the relevant structure; and
- providing internal review for employment compliance and advising on employment law issues in the execution and after the settlement of transactions.
If you would like to know more about our China Law practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.