Personal Injury & Medical Negligence
Injuries can be physical or mental. We advise clients in claims for damages for both physical and mental injuries in connection with all kinds of accidents including but not limited to road traffic accident, industrial accident at construction sites and other industrial undertakings, accident at workplace, lift and escalator accident, slip and fall accident, assault and animal bite accident. We are experienced in acting for infant, mentally incapacitated person and victim who has become paraplegic or quadriplegic as a result of the accident. We also have extensive experience in advising patients and medical practitioners on medical negligence claims.
We provide the following services:
- advising clients on their rights and duties in personal injuries claims under common law;
- assisting clients in exploring settlement;
- advising on and assisting in legal aid application;
- pursuing or defending the personal injuries claims under common law in courts; and
- making applications under Mental Health Ordinance.
If you would like to know more about our insurance & personal injury practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.