Enforcement, Dispute & Litigation
Due to the importance of intellectual property rights, it becomes important to safeguard and protect such rights from third parties who seek to ride on the reputation and rights of others for profit or other reasons.
Here at ONC, we have ample experience in assisting our clients to protect their intellectual property rights. We have assisted clients in defending their rights in a wide array of matters, including trade mark infringement and passing off, company name infringement, copyright, patent and design infringement etc.
We recognize the importance of protecting our client’s hard work and take a wide variety of approaches as necessary in assisting our clients to defend the same. We frequently work together with investigators, customs, and authorities in Hong Kong, the PRC and other parts of the world, and enforcement agencies worldwide in devising strategies to prevent infringement and counterfeiting.
Rest assured that ONC will vigorously assist you in protecting your rights.
Examples of our services include:-
- Assisting one of China’s most renowned clothing companies in trade mark infringement matters in Hong Kong and PRC;
- Acting for a famous French wine company in trade mark infringement and passing off litigation in Hong Kong;
- Assisting a major tobacco company against counterfeits worldwide;
- Acting for a popular and reputable jewelry company against counterfeiting in the PRC;
- Advising two leading Hong Kong real estate agencies on infringement actions; and
- Acting for a renowned Asian artist in reporting to the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department in respect of infringement of his visual and audio works, and successfully taking enforcement action against the infringer.
If you would like to know more about our intellectual property practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at email@example.com.