Private Equity Real Estate
Acquiring (and subsequently disposing, as the case may be) the entire stake or shareholding of property holding companies owning real estate. Services include :
- advising on legal and regulatory regimes, acquisition strategies and structures;
- drafting, reviewing, revising and advising on sales agreement, shareholders agreement, joint venture agreement;
- liaising with overseas lawyers on foreign legal opinion and negotiating with counterparts on various transaction documents;
- advising on loan structure and drafting, reviewing and commenting on loan agreement and related financing and securities documents; and
- reviewing title documents, rectifying and advising on title issues.
Our Real Estate and Corporate lawyers acted for PRC corporate investors, local property developers, corporate investors, overseas trust funds and joint venture consortium.
Projects handled include acquisitions of, amongst others :
- a hotel and commercial development in Tsim Sha Tsui at a consideration of HK$523,000,000;
- commercial property at No.66 Gloucester Road (now known as Pico Tower); and
- a commercial building at No.99 Queen’s Road Central (now known as The Center).
If you would like to know more about our real estate practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at email@example.com.