Real Estate Transactions
Acquisitions and disposals of industrial, residential, office, retail and commercial properties in Hong Kong. Services include :
- drafting, negotiating, advising and commenting on tender documents and conditions of sale, auction agreements and other ancillary documents;
- investigating title and advising on title issues, and issuing title certificates;
- advising on illegal structures and impact on marketability;
- applications and grant of lease modifications and land exchange;
- advising on legal mechanism of sub-division of floors and units including drafting of sub-deeds of mutual covenant;
- advising on prevailing law and statutory requirements on compulsory sale under Land (Compulsory Sale for Redevelopment) Ordinance (Cap.545); and
- advising on corporate restructuring and internal transfer under section 45 of Stamp Duty Ordinance (Cap.117).
Our Real Estate lawyersacted for local and PRC corporate investors, listed companies, property developers, trust funds and joint venture consortium.
Major transactions handled include, amongst others :
- acquisition of a whole floor of a commercial property at No.151 Gloucester Road (now known as AXA Centre);
- acquisition of a whole floor of a commercial property at No.66 Gloucester Road (now known as Pico Tower);
- disposal of two office units of Lippo Centre; and
- acquisition of an industrial building in Kwai Chung at the consideration of HK$255,000,000.
If you would like to know more about our real estate practice or how we can help your business, please contact us at (852) 2810 1212 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.