We are pleased to announce that our Ms Angel Wong (Partner) and Ms Agatha Chun (Partner) have recently contributed the Hong Kong Chapter to the Global Legal Insights to: Initial Public Offerings 2019 (Third Edition), which is published by Global Legal Group. The Hong Kong Chapter written by Angel and Agatha discusses different aspects of the listing environment in Hong Kong, including:
- Brief History of IPOs in Hong Kong
- Reasons for Companies to Choose to List in Hong Kong
- The IPO Process: Steps, Timing, Parties and Market Practice
- Regulatory Architecture: Overview of the Regulators and Key Regulations
- Public Company Responsibilities
- Potential Risks, Liabilities and Pitfalls
To access the electronic version of the Hong Kong Chapter, please click here.