ONC Lawyers is one of the largest independent law firms in Hong Kong. We are committed to high quality of work and the continuous long term growth of our diversified practice. To support our growth, we would like to invite applications for the post of:
Junior Secretary – Litigation
- Provide clerical / secretarial support to litigation lawyers
- Maintain the current filing and database systemMaintain an up-to-date filing system
- assist in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in any discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience in law firm
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Good PC knowledge and skilled in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate must be hard working, responsible, self-disciplined and willing to learn
Successful candidates should be able to work collaboratively as member of a team, and have a strong commitment to the success of the firm. Whilst working environment is friendly, our firm aspires to the highest professional standard. Competitive package commensurate with experience and qualifications would be offered to the right candidate.
Please click here to apply directly through our Recruitment/Application page, and attach your cover letter and resume; there is no need to mail a hardcopy. Your application will be forwarded to the General Manager. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
For more information about our firm, please visit: www.onc.hk